Friday, April 1, 2016

Euro 2016 winner...


Taking a look at the squads for the Euro 2016 soccer tournament coming up in the summer.

I went through the main ones like, Germany, France, Poland, England and Belgium.

When I got to Belgium, I noticed that their goalkeeper, Thibaut Courtois was born on May 11th.

May 11th is the 131st day of the year. I could not find any player born on January 13th in those squads. (I'm not sure but because the date is written differently in Europe, I think they use the January 13th instead of January 31st).

I also think that Thibaut Courtois was the reason Chelsea won the EPL title last year.


What u think lads???






7 comments:

  1. was gonna pick them cause of belgium attack like they let the red sox win after the boston bombing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah like Spain after Madrid bombing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a few years earlier but still...

      Delete
    2. wasnt the madrid bombings 911 days after september 11th

      Delete
    3. wasnt the madrid bombings 911 days after september 11th

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete