Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Even more Euro '16 clues...


Here's some more clues to Euro '16 winner...

I was reading a piece there about George Clooney and the fund raiser he had for Hillary Clinton.
The cost per couple was $353,000!
An "obscene" amount of money!
(I'll talk about the word "obscene" in a moment).


When I saw this, I asked myself, why $353,000? Why not $350,000?
There's got to be a reason why it's $353,000!
Then it struck me... that 353 looks familiar to me.
353 is the dialing code for The Republic of Ireland!


In the article I was reading, there were numerous references to the word "Obscene", (Like an "obscene" amount of money). Clooney was even quoted saying it twice.
In gematria,
Obscene =63
Ireland in Gematria =63 also.




George Clooney himself has Irish connections. His great great grandfather, Nicholas Clooney was from County Kilkenny.
George apparently paid his first visit to the Emerald Isle in 2015.

The date of the fund raiser was April 15th.
From April 15th to the beginning of Euro '16 is 57 days,
(if ya count the date of June 10th itself)
57 written out is 131 in gematria, which is Championship!!











No comments:

Post a Comment